Key current international initiatives on carbon pricing and technology cooperation: progress and obstacles
- Stephane Hallegatte, The World Bank
- Ambuj Sagar, Indian Institute of Technology
- Daniel Kammen, University of California, Berkeley
- Preeti Srivastay, We Mean Business
Discussion: Can carbon pricing stand on its own or does a “club good” imply need for integration with other elements? Can technology cooperation serve as an incentive to participate in a climate club? What core content commitments might be required?
- Chair: Helen de Coninck, Radboud University & Climate Strategies
- Discussant: Jean-Yves Caneill, EDF